Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Change on the inside and police brutality in Seattle




After 3 months of writing , I came to the conclusion that "Adventures into Life" had no snap to it;no mark the world could identify me by. Above all other reasons, it didn't describe the pure hearted, yet bantered spirit that I am. "The Preacher's Daughter" fits this blog seamlessly;my father is a preacher and I am indeed his daughter.

After the Rodney King trial, I thought (like lynching and church bombing) police brutality was a past obsession. South Seattle citizens of color are well acquainted by the wrath of the Seattle police department. Numbers cannot measure the amount of clips I seen which involves the Seattle police abusing their powers against citizens of color. Apparently, jay walking is a serious offense in Seattle. Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment